Sunday, August 5, 2012

where the magic happens

i don't know about you, but when i buy handmade items, i like to find out where they came from and the story behind them. for those of you that don't know, i have my own little etsy store where i sell items that i've made, almost exclusively made from vintage or repurposed materials. and here is where i make everything!

my basement, where my mom and i work (she's the one who taught me almost everything i know). on the right is her sewing space, on the left is our giant wooden working table. in the background you can see part of her collection of vintage sewing machines.

and this is where i work...fabric is on the left, my lovely vintage Rocketeer sewing machine is on the right.

 my super messy worktable, some pattern pieces hanging on the board.


fabric wall

some shorts post-washing!

what i watch when i'm working...
 
 stay tuned for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment